Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Coffee Mod 1.15.2 (Make Your Own Coffee) Description:
Coffee Mod 1.15.2 is a small mod for Minecraft. It added to Minecraft some new items related to Coffee.
First, to get started with the mod, you will need to find the Coffee Brush. Coffee Brush appears randomly in your world. You can take them to plant near your home. Coffee Brush when destroyed or harvested will give you Coffee Seeds. Coffee Seeds can either be grown down into a Coffee Brush or you can bake it in the Furnace and it will turn into Roasted Coffee Beans (the main ingredient for making Coffee).
Next, you will need to build a Coffee Machine. Coffee Machines recipe will require you to have 6 Iron Ingots, 1 Water Bucket, 1 Redstone Dust and 1 Furnace. Once you have Coffee Machine and Roasted Coffee Beans, you can start making Coffee!
You just need to put the Coffee Machine down, then hold the Roasted Coffee Beans in your hand and right-click on the Coffee Machine. After a short while, you will receive a cup of Coffee.
Coffee is a quite useful drink. When drinking, it gives you Haste and Speed ??II effects for 1 minute. This will help you work faster and more efficiently!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Coffee Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Coffee-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Coffee Mod 1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.15.2
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you