Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Delta Hard Mode Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Make Minecraft Much Harder) Description:
Delta Hard Mode Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Delta Hard Mode.
If you feel Minecraft is too easy for you and you are looking for a challenge, Delta Hard Mode will be a mod for you.
Delta Hard Mode is a mod created with the purpose of making Minecraft harder. It does this by adding to Minecraft a number of new features along with changes to Minecrafts Vanilla systems and features.
List of mod changes:
- Going to bed will no longer turn the sky from dark to bright (will still save your new revival location).
- Diamond Pickaxes will no longer be used to destroy Obsidian. In order to get to Obsidian, you will need to explore Dungeon, Temple, and so on (obsidian can appear in chests).
- Bucket now cannot be used to contain Lava.
- Leaves will now not spawn Sapling.
- Wheat Seeds will no longer drop from defeating Grass.
- Creepers explosions will now create fire (along with they will explode faster).
- Along with many other changes!
To view all mod changes, visit this website: http://xiroc.ovh/deltahardmode/deltahardmode
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Delta Hard Mode Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Delta-Hard-Mode-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Delta Hard Mode Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> for Minecraft 1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.14.4
> for Minecraft 1.12.2
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you