Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Extra Tags Fabric Mod 1.15.2 (A Core Library for Minecraft) Description:
Extra Tags Fabric Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft is a core library mod programmed by tfarecnim, which is programmed to support booting and provide resources for other mods, so it often appears in the required section when installing. Core mods are currently a trend with the maximum saving of resources and can support multiple mods at the same time. Thanks to the existence of these types of Core Mods, updating, changing and fixing bugs for many mods becomes simpler. Most Mod Developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method.
Programmed as a support mod, Extra Tags Fabric will not provide any effect when installed independently on Minecraft, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Instead of introducing new content to the game, it will provide documentation, code and build frameworks for other mods to work properly. Mods that Extra Tags Fabric supports will usually use a common code set in the structure, so to reduce file size and save time and optimize, tfarecnim has included this code into Extra Tags Fabric. Note that if you do not install this mod before installing the mod that needs it to work, the system will report a game error, causing a crash and can not load into the main menu.
Some mods use Extra Tags Fabric to run: Spike Traps Fabric
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press Install
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Extra Tags Fabric Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you