Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Natural Slabs Mod 1.15.2 (New Slab Block) Description:
Natural Slabs Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Natural Slabs Mod.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. Thats why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Natural Slabs Mod is one of them.
Natural Slabs Mod adds to Minecraft new types of Slabs:
- Grass Slab
- Dirt Slab
- Coarse Dirt Slab
- Grass Path Slab
- Farmland Slab
- Sand Slab
- Gravel Slab
These types of Slabs will have the same features as their regular versions. This means that you can plant crops on Farmland Slab or Grass Slab and Sand Slab.
Natural Slabs Mod also adds to Minecraft a feature that allows you to put Snow Block on Slab or Stair.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Natural Slabs Mod 1.15.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Natural-Slabs-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Natural Slabs Mod 1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.15.2
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you