Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Nether Enhancement Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (New Contents for the Nether) Description:
Nether Enhancement Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Nether Enhancement.
Nether Enhancement is a mod created with the purpose of making Nether more diverse and worth exploring for players. It does this by adding Nether in Minecraft new minerals and some special items that you can make from it.
First, Nether Enhancement adds two new types of quarts to Minecraft: two types are green and one is red. These types of quartz (and even regular quartz) can be used to make kits, casual clothes and a multi-tool (combination of many tools).
Next, you can use Quartz to build Pigman Agitators. Pigman Agitator when activated (active) will immediately make Pigman attack you. Conversely, when it is not active (inactive), Pigman will become peaceful with you.
You can also use Quartz to craft Quartz Fruit. Quartz Fruit is a special food. When you eat it, you will get some good effects.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Nether Enhancement Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Nether-Enhancement-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Nether Enhancement Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> for Minecraft 1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.14.4
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you