Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Not Enough Rocks Mod 1.15.2 (New Type of Rock and Building Blocks) Description:
Not Enough Rocks Mod 1.15.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15 named Not Enough Rocks.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities so you can create your own constructions. From small houses to a huge castle, you can do all that! However, many players still are not satisfied with that. For them, there are still too many things missing in Minecraft. Thats why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods that can be added to what they feel are missing and Not Enough Rocks is one of those mods.
Not Enough Rocks does this by starting with adding a new stone called Limestone to Minecraft. Limestone may appear randomly in the ground (similar to Andesite, Granite, Diorite or Stone).
Next, the mod will also add to Minecraft a number of new blocks manufactured from Limestone along with two new Column blocks.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press Install
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Not Enough Rocks Mod 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you