Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Reinforcer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Make Your Items Unbreakable!) Description:
Reinforcer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Reinforcer.
Reinforcer added new Minecraft 2 Block and 2 new items with special features!
The first are Reinforcer and Reinforcer Kit. They are two tools that you can use to reinforce any item you want. When an item is reinforced, it becomes unbreakable. This means you can reinforce your clothes and tools and dont worry about them getting damaged. To use Reinforcer, you only need to hold the item you want to reinforce and then right-click on Reinforcer (note that you also need to have a Reinforcer Kit in your inventory).
Next is the Duplicator and the Duplicate Kit. Duplicator and Duplicate Kit will be used in cloning any item! To use Duplicator, you need to right-click on it, put the item you want to duplicate inside and click Duplicate, it will create an identical item (you will also need a Duplicate Kit in the inventory for it to work). .
You can see their recipes below (or use JEI). You should note that they are not cheap items, you will need a lot of resources to make them.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Reinforcer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Reinforcer-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Reinforcer Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> for Minecraft 1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.14.4
> for Minecraft 1.12.2
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you