Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 (Survival Map) Description:
Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Skygrid.
Skygrid is the name of a rather famous map created by Sethbling in 2012. If you do not know then Skygrid has a similar idea with Skyblock. However, instead of living on an island floating in the sky, in Skygrid, you will survive in a separated world. The world of Skygrid is the grid of random blocks. Unlike Skyblock with limited resources, Skygrid will have unlimited resources for you (you just need to find them!).
The mod I introduced to you today is also called Skygrid and it was created to bring this map to Minecraft as a World Type. To create a Skygrid world, you will need to go to the World Type section and then change to Skygrid.
Some things to keep in mind about Skygrid are:
- Nether and The End will also be in Skygrid form.
- To get to The End, you can use the End Portal at x = 0, y = 1, z = 0.
Survive your way!
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Skygrid-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if youve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Skygrid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2
> for Minecraft 1.15.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.2
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you