Download and Install Tutorial - Step By Step Zombie Mushrooms Mod 1.16snapshot (Summon Specials Zombie and Zombie Pigman) Description:
Zombie Mushrooms Mod 1.16snapshot. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named Zombie Mushrooms.
Zombie Mushrooms is a small mod for Minecraft. It added to Minecraft a few new variants of Zombie and Zombie Pigman.
These variations of Minecraft will not appear on your own, but you need to summon them.
To begin, youll need to create Rancid Dirt or Rancid Netherrack. After that, you need to place them under Mycelium or Nylium (Crimson Nylium or Warped Nylium are fine). Next, you need to put Mushroom or Fungus on them and use Bonemeal. Using Bonemeal on these mushrooms will summon a Zombie or Zombie Pigman.
These Zombie and Zombie Pigman will be stronger than normal. They have mushrooms on their heads, holding a Gold Sword and are empowered (more health, higher damage and maybe even special effects).
When dead, they will drop the Enchanted Books they hold in their hands (this Enchanted Book can be any enhancement).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
Install Tutorial - Step By Step Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press Install
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download & Install Mods for Minecraft PC: Zombie Mushrooms Mod 1.16snapshot
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16snapshot
Minecraft Forge Installation Guide:
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure Install Client is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
How to install minecraft mods with fabric
To add a mod to your Fabric client, navigate to the mods folder inside your Minecraft directory. If it does not exist, create it now. Download the JAR of the mod you want, and drop it into this folder. Most mods will require Fabric API ; you can place the JAR for the API in /mods as well. We do not host any Minecraft mods on our website! If you have any problems, please leave a comment below and we will help you